Aspîre conduct activities over a range of capabilities and industries, from Defence to Civil, Aviation to Rail and from small to large companies. A range of our clients, historical work and formatted case studies demonstrating the work we have done and what we are currently exposed to are listed below.
[ezcol_1half id=”” class=”” style=””]
Current Major Clients and Work Streams:
- Hitachi Rail Europe – conducting Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) workshops on the ASR train fleet, RCM training and competency development and assisting to build and drive RCM into their business and organisational culture;
- UK MoD – Wildcat helicopter maintenance review and analysis to support and provide assurance for a major contract milestone sign off;
- BAE Systems – conducting systems Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) on various fast jet aircraft in support of their MoD operations utilising our in-house RCM software ‘Astar’;
- Desmi – producing ILS documents to support the provision of the whole fleet pumps and How Water Systems for the T26 ships in support of BAE Systems as the Prime Contractor;
- Boeing Defence UK – provision of our Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) software ‘Astar’ and training in support of their RCM activities;
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight – support to maintenance operations and technical manuals;
- Training – scheduled and bespoke engineering courses across a range of civil and defence customers. To read our testimonials, please go HERE;
- Technology Services – Managed Security, Cloud & Hosting Services, Communications Systems and Cyber Security services via our in-house technology company – www.igptechnology.com;
- Lean Manufacturing and Industrial Support – optimise your assets and maintenance.
Historical Clients and Work Streams:
- C17 Training Needs analysis and Course Design Scoping Study for UK MoD (2015);
- Support Engineering training to BAES at their Warton and Brough sites (Aug and Oct 16);
- Merlin Helicopter Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) Audit for UK MoD (2015-16);
- MSG-3 and Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) training to the New Zealand Defence Force (Nov 16);
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) training to Virgin Trains East Coast (May 16);
- Logistic Support Analysis training to Rheinmetall Military Vehicles division in Holland (Jan 16);
- Facilitated Support Engineering workshop for Selex ES, UK (Nov 15);
- Customised FMEA for systems on the Supacat HMV (recovery variant) platform (Jun 16);
- Systems analysis and RCM training for ELG Carbon Fibre Recyclers (Apr 16);
- Supply Chain Modelling for the UK MoD (Nov 15) as per the video below:
Case Study Documents:
- aspire-rm-case-study aspire-optimisation-of-structural-maintenance-case-study;
- aspire-chinook-rcm-review aspire-bureau-service-nlaw-case-study.
For more information, or to arrange a meeting to discuss how we can assist you, please get in touch via our contact us page HERE.
[ezcol_1half_end id=”” class=”” style=””]