Our statement of policy regarding www.aspirecl.co.uk is:
Aspire Consulting Ltd is committed to protecting your security and privacy. This privacy statement explains how we collect information from you via our website and how this information is then used. Please read this statement carefully and revisit this page regularly to review any changes that we have made.
What kind of information do we collect?
We may collect the following information provided by you via this site or the recruitment site by submitting emails and/or online forms:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
What do we do with the information we gather?
We will use this information for a number of purposes including the following:
- To provide our services and deal with your requests and enquiries
- To improve the service offered by the Aspire website
Will we share the information with anyone else?
We may disclose your personal information to others only in the following circumstances and/or for the following purposes:
- Where we are required to do so by the courts or to comply with other legal, statutory and/or regulatory obligations including accounting and taxation requirements.
- To prevent and/or detect crime.
- For credit reference purposes.
How cookies are used on this website
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you do disable cookies, some features may also be disabled.
Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us via the details below.
Points of Contact
If you wish to raise any data protection issues with us please contact us via:
Aspire Consulting Ltd,
19-20 Amber Business Village, Amber Close
Telephone: 01827 723828