Develop ‘optimal’ support solutions that will help our Armed Forces to combat evolving and increasing levels of threat
Effective support engineering forms a key element of our strategy for addressing operational and financial pressures: an Aspîre support engineering programme incorporates systems engineering principles, applies evolutionary development concepts, has a balance of innovation and pragmatism, utilises complex systems and complex process optimisation methodologies, and delivers an optimal Support Solution.
A Support Solution is founded on an optimal maintenance concept and high calibre, cost effective technical publications, with coherent training and supply systems with optimal resource levels. Aspîre Support Solutions are balanced, resilient, flexible, adaptable and sustainable.
Aspîre has significant experience in the management and application of ILS and all the attendant processes across a diverse range of projects in many environments. We can provide services to both defence organisations and industry alike. Examples of ILS services successfully provided by Aspîre include:
- ILS Programme design and management
- Input to and production of ILSP, ISP and associated plans. “Red teaming” of bid responses prior to submission to client(s)
- Assessment of tender bids at various phases of the procurement cycle
- Population of compliance matrix used to prove requirements met
- Provision of Interim ILS Managers
- Audit of whole Platform ILS Programmes
Optimise your costs and fulfil Cost of Ownership objectives with the application of SA
Support Analysis (SA) is the selective application of scientific and engineering efforts undertaken during the process of total system analysis, optimisation and development, (including in-service development). The output from the SA process is optimised support for in-service equipment at optimal cost.
SA is therefore an integral part of the systems engineering process and helps enable compliance with operational and Cost Of Ownership (COO) objectives through the application of the iterative system engineering process of:
- Defining requirements, including inputs to the User Requirement Document (URD)
- The System Requirement Document (SRD) and the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Developing and modelling alternative system concepts and solutions
- Conducting system trade-off and optimisation analyses, modelling and studies
- System test and evaluation
Could your organisation benefit from expert support engineering?
The Systems Engineering Team at Aspîre understands the constraints under which the defence sector operates and the need for operational sustainment coupled with contingency capability.
Aspîre and Defence Customers – working together to provide a dynamic, world class Support Engineering capability: the best people, the best Systems Engineering based methods, supported by the best tools.
For an initial discussion about how we can help you, please click here to contact us or call 01827 723 820.
We welcome your questions