Aspîre conduct activities over a range of capabilities and industries, from Defence to Civil, Aviation to Rail and from small to large companies. A range of our clients, historical work and formatted case studies demonstrating the work we have done and what we are currently exposed to are listed below.
Current Major Clients and Work Streams:
- Hitachi Rail Europe – conducting Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) workshops on the ASR train fleet, RCM training and competency development and assisting to build and drive RCM into their business and organisational culture;
- UK MoD – Wildcat helicopter maintenance review and analysis to support and provide assurance for a major contract milestone sign off;
- BAE Systems – conducting systems Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) on various fast jet aircraft in support of their MoD operations utilising our in-house RCM software ‘Astar’;
- Desmi – producing ILS documents to support the provision of the whole fleet pumps and How Water Systems for the T26 ships in support of BAE Systems as the Prime Contractor;
- Boeing Defence UK – provision of our Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) software ‘Astar’ and training in support of their RCM activities;
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight – support to maintenance operations and technical manuals;
- Training – scheduled and bespoke engineering courses across a range of civil and defence customers. To read our testimonials, please go HERE;
- Technology Services – Managed Security, Cloud & Hosting Services, Communications Systems and Cyber Security services via our in-house technology company – www.igptechnology.com;
- Lean Manufacturing and Industrial Support – optimise your assets and maintenance.
Historical Clients and Work Streams:
- C17 Training Needs analysis and Course Design Scoping Study for UK MoD (2015);
- Support Engineering training to BAES at their Warton and Brough sites (Aug and Oct 16);
- Merlin Helicopter Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) Audit for UK MoD (2015-16);
- MSG-3 and Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) training to the New Zealand Defence Force (Nov 16);
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) training to Virgin Trains East Coast (May 16);
- Logistic Support Analysis training to Rheinmetall Military Vehicles division in Holland (Jan 16);
- Facilitated Support Engineering workshop for Selex ES, UK (Nov 15);
- Customised FMEA for systems on the Supacat HMV (recovery variant) platform (Jun 16);
- Systems analysis and RCM training for ELG Carbon Fibre Recyclers (Apr 16);
- Supply Chain Modelling for the UK MoD (Nov 15) as per the video below:
Case Study Documents:
For more information, or to arrange a meeting to discuss how we can assist you, please get in touch via our contact us page HERE.