Astar – The Support Engineer’s Toolset
Aspire major in efficiency and nothing embodies that more than the A* toolset. A tool for analysing efficient support solutions while introducing efficiency into the analytical and publishing process itself.
Key features include:
- System breakdown structure – the core of the toolset allows a user to accurately define the subject of the study;
- Intuitive interface – leads a user through the analysis process;
- Analysis efficiency – A* is designed to allow a user to maximise commonality of families of equipment;
- Output efficiency – A*, when combined with the Epic Data Transformation Tool, is deigned to go straight from analysis to publications;
- Revision control – Enables a user to re-analyse or update an analysis without losing the original data.
A good, intuitive analysis tool is only half of the story. You need to present that data and that means…options.
Aspire specialise in data transformation techniques and have a home grown tool that, when combined with A*, enable us to explore those options, quickly.
Whether an output need to be flat MS Word, Excel or Adobe PDF or whether an output can be more adventurous like a fully interactive website – Epic allows us to flick between them at the press of a single button.
The reporting versatility of Epic, when combined with the real-life, logical data structure of A*, becomes a powerful tool that can reduce the need for technical authors in the production of maintenance manuals and schedules.